Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Build Session

Attended:
  • Adam H.
  • Adam S.
  • Ben
  • Branko
  • Cedric
  • Costa
  • Devin
  • Jim
  • Michael
  • Nikola
  • Somesh
Food: Castellos Pizza (Supreme, BBQ Chicken, Polynesian) and assorted beer

Casualties: none

Progress:
  • Michael, Cedric, and Jim worked on putting together the order for the motherboard components
  • Somesh was working on breadboarding something, possibly the motor control circuit?
  • Nikola was stripping an old laser printer for parts: we got a motor, some optostops, and a few other interesting bits out.
  • Adam S. and Branko worked on modeling parts in Pro/E. We almost have everything, I think.
  • Adam H. helped with the modeling then started trying to figure out how we could make some parts out of MDF with the machines we have downstairs
  • I (Ben) did my best to keep my daughter (Leah) pacified with the help of Monsters Inc. and Shrek. While I wasn't doing that, I spent some time organizing what needs to be done, and offering Pro/E advice to those who were interested.
  • Costa and Devin spent a while in the basement cranking out parts (more on this later. I plan to start posting pictures of parts soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers